Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Australian Left Wing Radicals taking us back to dark ages

It was these same left wing radicals that convinced Australians that the Howard Government would take us back to the dark ages with Work Choices. Now, they remove it and undo more than 10 years of reforms to get rid of corrupt and power hungry unions who only want to tell companies and workers what to do.
If Labor retained the choice ideology, I think they would have a chance at winning the next election.
It will be tight, and if they make a couple of bad mistakes, they will pay the price dearly.

The perfect remedy is competition. Work Place agreements and awards, negotiated by Unions. But Unions should be made to bear the full cost of company time to negotiate the agreements. It would be great to see agreements that don't include unions available to employees.

I am a great fan of Ronald Reagan and admire his approach. Unions should never be allowed to dictate to us, nor should any minority group.

But under Labor, all we see is Greenpeace, Aboriginal Legal Service and Unions telling us how to run the country. Funny that that happens now Labor is in charge. Will Kevin Rudd Govern for all Australians? I hope he does. Allow the work choices to stay, I see nothing wrong with it. If you are naughty why shouldn't a company be allowed to sack you?

I wasn't even 'naughty', a company hated me, but they sacked me. I wasn't in the union and never wanted to be. I believe in a higher power. I have belief in God and myself to obtain the necessary opportunities

No comments: